Wednesday 24 April 2024

Morning Page #269

Woke at II: II today from a dream about my future hubby. I think the message was about standing still, and not chasing what I want. Letting god work, I don't need to fight anymore, God will provide.

11: 50 something 24/4/24 What I need is to go within and let go of distractions, like anxiety because of being forced to be in people-pleasing mode. Lack of money. I will trust God. Whilst also listening to what I want first. I refuse to live in negative anything. I won't allow any human to send me back. l won't let any are convince me I am wrong. No to being in a explain or proving situation. No to your wrong opinion of me. You will only see the truth from now on. No to being in a position that doesn't let me grow and brings me peace and happiness only. I ask God right now to take away any human being's power from my life. I rebuke the spirit of rudeness and evil. You think you have the power, you don't. God is always above you make the decisions but you are just a puppet In God's timeline. remove yourself from my path in Jesus' mighty name Amen.

37 Minutes, see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Page #269

 Woke at II: II today from a dream about my future hubby. I think the message was about standing still, and not chasing what I want. Lettin...