Tuesday 2 April 2019

Morning Pages #9 Not a nightmare.

You know when you go to sleep at 7pm and wake up at 2am, that. So, I went 
Back to sleep, woke up again at 9:23. I’ve been writing the time when I wake up, but I should be writing it when I actually start writing. (9:35am)
Family Guy season 3 is playing on my DVD player.

I had a dream last night that a girl came back home it sort of looked like a prison, but it probably wasn’t because women and men don’t stay in the same prison together or do, they. There was a man who was trying to get her to hurt her and she was very scared. The man and his crew got to her room, they were about to kick their way in when someone caught them.

I don’t know why I had that dream could be because I watched ‘Escape Room’ (2017). It wasn’t a nightmare (I rarely get those) It was like I was watching a TV Show.

Yesterday's poem went well, my ‘A Fresh Start’ poem was written in 27 minutes. It was an acrostic poem. A poem in which the first letter of each sentence starts with A FRESH START.
I’ve been thinking about what my teacher for 'Ace that interview' said
She said ‘Make a portfolio so that’s what I have added to my to-do list.
It’s 9:50am, 15 minutes, Oh. But like I said don’t continue when I’m done,
See you when I see you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Page #269

 Woke at II: II today from a dream about my future hubby. I think the message was about standing still, and not chasing what I want. Lettin...