Thursday 7 March 2024

Morning Page #264

Today I woke at 7:46 I had a dream...intermert dream about Someone I didnt want to.
11:50am a cup of sleep twinnings and peppermint tea in front of me. Last night I was bingeing 8 out 10 catsdoes contdown. 
I have to move a decision based on my gut and what my body is telling me. Because I'm feeling ill but have a party to go to tomorrow. should I still go. I dont want to disappoint besides I always enjoy myself. If I don't go I will miss out but like I said lm ill. I'm thinking when my relationship will start. To be honest l am thinking about when my crush/ future husband will ask me out to get the ball rolling.

21 minutes see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Page #269

 Woke at II: II today from a dream about my future hubby. I think the message was about standing still, and not chasing what I want. Lettin...