Saturday 9 March 2024

Morning Page #265

Woke at 8:59 had another dream that I totally forgot, think It had my crush.

9:06 am a cup of sleep and Peppermint tea. The computer and I Pad went off during the night. Because I wasn't charging it so I put it on. Last night I put my mother's day gift in the living room. I was going to go back and change whereI put it but God said just leave it and his angels sang it. I'm happy that not only did my niece not get to it (which is what I was worried about). My mum didn't See It yet. I got the chance to give it to her myself. I am happy twice, number 1 I liked my gift. Number two so did she. I've been experimenting with lying down when I'm tired. I changed it from sleep when you're tired because I don't always sleep and I was beginning to see it as a failure. What this is helping is...me to listen to my body. And it's also an opportunity to dream, daydream being asked on a date. 

Him: You can take as long as I took to say this but would you want to have dinner with me.
Me: I dont even need a minute all I need is a second, the answer is yes. 

Him turning up to my house house with flowers is a recurring daydream I have. Also the sentence 'I'm sorry I ever made you feel that I dont feel the same way,' 

Tea check: still hot but drinkable.

I'm daydreaming life as a couple. I would be so so happy when I see him in person. Not in my dreams or daydream.

28 minutes, see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Page #269

 Woke at II: II today from a dream about my future hubby. I think the message was about standing still, and not chasing what I want. Lettin...