Thursday 4 January 2024

Morning page #259 inner monologues

I slept to the new Chicken Run movie. It's today's movie. Oh, my goal is to make a video a day. A project I'm calling 'me without a filter,' and decided to add watch a new movie (new for me of course) to it. I slept after making today's video. 

Have you ever been in love?

Woke up at 11:38, then | woke again at 12:38. I went to the kitchen. I thought I might as well do a tea leaf reading. While there l thought of tomorrow's video 'my spiritual journey,' I don't know If you know this about me. You might have assumed correctly (those of you who don't know me in real life that is). I grew up in a Christian home. That's how I would start it. That beginning has been going around in my head for an hour. I'm wondering if I should write it down, I don't want to forget it. Got me thinking about inner monologues. Because I had always thought this was how everyone thinks. Ever since that debate came up. You know whether I have it or not. This has made it clearer 

40 minutes see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Page #269

 Woke at II: II today from a dream about my future hubby. I think the message was about standing still, and not chasing what I want. Lettin...