Monday 28 August 2023

Morning Page 232 5 things you should about me (number 1) #Sensitive

I've decided to write a morning page every day this week and post it. I think I have almost 20-morning pages unpublished at this point. I just now decided to make it things about me. Depending on how close we are you probably know this already.

Today is the fact that I'm an HSP or highly sensitive person for those not in the know. It's not about crying at the drop of a hat. Actually, I can't remember the last time I cried. When I do it's always because of another person. Imagine a sponge, like it, I soak up everything in my wake. This is why I can wake up so happy and go to the kitchen and within 20 minutes I'm sad. Not only does my mood change based on yours it changes based on weather. I am sensitive to what you say and the tone of what you say. It's deeper than your volume, it's every single placement of the words in your sentence. Don't even get me started on facial expressions. I encounter someone I see casually and ask


'Are you ok? How are you?'


And you say with a smile 


'I'm good thanks,'


I'll assume that is true. On the other hand, if you answer the same way and your smile is nowhere to be found or is fake in my eyes. I will assume you are lying. The thing is It can still be true but if your face is missing a smile it's not. Because of this, I'm now sad because I think you are. I'm thinking what is it?, How bad is it? Why would you lie?


It was 9:05 at the start of this I washed the plates in the sink and made a chai tea.


All your dreams are possible you just have to believe.

Next season is around the corner

Don't dim your light, Don't forget your power.

29 minutes, see you when I see you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Page #269

 Woke at II: II today from a dream about my future hubby. I think the message was about standing still, and not chasing what I want. Lettin...