Friday 21 June 2024

Morning Page #277

Woke at 6 am after 5 hours of sleeping. Then again at 9 am, I went back to sleep.


Just remembered I need to turn off the sleep tracker.

Woke again at 11 am, and went to the toilet. Slept with American Dad but I wasn't charging. last night so iPad was dead


oh that means the sleep tracker went off, anyway


Played American Dad currently on and so is the fan.

Something wonderful I was pulling from my motivation quotes jar and I pulled 


'you will be pleasantly and abundantly surprised today,' 


Then I went over to my emails and my Greggs course has been postponed, on my God

is great. He is brilliant I said it, didn't I? I said I would love it If It disappeared. It also got me thinking of my realisation a few days ago. That everything always works out. I don't need to worry about my mental health taking a hit if I go back to 40+ hours a week. It won't. Even If I had to go to that Greggs course on the 24th. I would have handled it and nothing I don't want to happen would want to happen. I am just smiling from today.

Also went back to my over-ear headphones because my ears were hurting, I don't know why. Yes, I do because I have been wearing in-ear headphones for months now, exclusively. 

winnings to because Why. 


55 minutes, see you when I see you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Page #285 The same amount of me without a filters on Tiktok

Woke just before 11.20 and had a shower. I know because when I went to the kitchen after it was 11:19. I saw It on my mum's phone but sh...