Thursday 4 July 2024

Morning Page #278

Woke up at 8:40, forgot a dream and used the bathroom. The Tiktok package came, I think I'll open it when I come back from my appointment.


9:04 cup of tea leaf tea In front of me American dad on my iPad. Yesterday I watched the new Beverly cop movie. A huge dose of nostalgia for me. It was the D-list cast who gave a D-list performance. If you had given me 10 guesses I wouldn't have guessed Joseph Gordon Levitt, not Kevin Bacon. 

For my appointment today! My goal is to open my eyes and look at the beauty around me. I have to let go of fear, fear of the outcome of things, fear of not being perfect, fear of being wrong. being wrong. Fear of my work coach (superior that she thinks she is!) saying sanctions. Mostly fear of my joy being stolen. Having to think about this appointment until the next one. She gave me something to do. Telling me I didn't this enough or that enough. I am taking back my power over my life, you have zero say.

I won't be seeing you in my future no way. Everything that is causing me pain removed yourself in Jesus' name.


35 minutes, see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Page #285 The same amount of me without a filters on Tiktok

Woke just before 11.20 and had a shower. I know because when I went to the kitchen after it was 11:19. I saw It on my mum's phone but sh...