Thursday 13 June 2024

Morning Page #275

At almost 2 I couldn't sleep and started feeling anxious about electricity and gas, universal credit, and people-pleasing. 


At 6am, I had a quick shower and put some washing in the washing machine. Used the free washing tablets I got a few... well a week ago really. Made myself a cup of tea. I have some in my room because I have so much. So I took some hot water and a spoon to my room. I chose Twinning Sleep and a Peppermint tea. YouTube watch later lists are on my iPad 


Tea check: drinkable 

It's warm actually


I spent the last 40 minutes dealing with my nails and cutting them I hate when they get so I have to file them. I always want to cut them but I don't like not having nails, that's my dilemma.

Ok, so the next thing I right is what a true morning page is. I am doing it right now. To just write and don't think about what I am going to and should write. I've also been doing it or the way I've been doing it is letting God move my hand, like now.


The last few days I've been thinking, which I think I said in the last morning page. I've been thinking about survival mode and how I get out of it. I'm thinking is this it? Will my dreams and daydreams stay where they are? Will my dream life become a reality?

I think what I need Is to go through it. This is what I've decided right now. I can't say I feel anxious. I can't say be patient, stay positive. Because I need to walk through this to get to the other side. Dreams and daydreams make me happy I think I'll keep them.


35 Minutes, see you when I see you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Page #285 The same amount of me without a filters on Tiktok

Woke just before 11.20 and had a shower. I know because when I went to the kitchen after it was 11:19. I saw It on my mum's phone but sh...