Wednesday 15 May 2024

Morning Page #270

I woke at 6:24 then I made a cup of tea.

Should I make it with milk or water, (because it is an option now) I went with water.

Went back to sleep and woke again at 10:51.

11:21 am American Dad episodes on my iPad. I haven't watched that show in months.

At the moment I'm worried about my phone appointment in 39 minutes. I think it's just a formality, but my overthinking brain won't shut off.

update: the appointment was quick. As in in 8 minutes minutes was just quick It was just a formality. To see if I have any savings or capital. I don't honestly know what that means. Money I guess, they really just needed to know if I was entitled to have my rent paid. Who knows I could have gotten rich in the last 3 years. Today has been a relaxing excited for the future day. I had two dreams that I forgot. I think one I went to watch a movie. Daydreaming about being In a relationship. I tell you what it is so refreshing to have removed the filter from my life. I'm still not mentioning any names but the crazy (and it's crazy because I am very single and the last time I looked he wasn't, that was 14 years ago) thinking of I've already met my future hubby. We will one day be living in my dream life of, business partners and parents to 6 maybe more kids. I daydream about him coming to pick me up for breakfast on a Sunday. 

Me: Is it Jacket weather outside?

Him It's pretty hot

Also kissing.

45 minutes see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Page #285 The same amount of me without a filters on Tiktok

Woke just before 11.20 and had a shower. I know because when I went to the kitchen after it was 11:19. I saw It on my mum's phone but sh...