Tuesday 13 August 2024

Morning Page #281

I am writing this at 13:34 because I really wanted to write a morning page. 
Woke at 8:08 I know this because I sit sleeper tracker. The thing with that is it will sometimes say not a great sleep when it was a good sleep. I think it's because sleep tracker measures everything. How long it took me to fall asleep (which is not always accurate), how long I am in r.e.m and deep sleep?. I just measure how many hours IDoes anyone ever feel like their definition of a friend is miles different from everyone else?
For me once we meet and I've considered you a friend, that's it we are friends for life. Doesn't matter if we haven't spoken or seen each other in 10+ years. Unless you do something that changes that. And that that 'something' falls under the umbrella of 'the way you treat me and the way you treat others,' But I have to admit I dont think the people I concider friends have the same definition. It's making me a little paranoid to be honest with you. I'm a little confused right now and am going down the road of 'Was it something I did? Was it something I said? I feel ghosted, like 'You were just someone I used to know, but friend is stretching it,'  I mean I know people are busy and have families to look after. It's just a message (or a little like on a post) here or there a little hi how's life? I don't like feeling egnored. 

You may say 'Well you could reach out too,' well no because I don't have numbers. And that right there 'girl take a hint,'
I can't do anything with nothing right. That shows me that I'm alone in thinking of us as friends (I don't want to disturb you) and when in the hell did I get that Idea.

I feel like the unpopular kid in the school who gets invited to a party by the popular kids. She doesn't know it was all a joke and noone actually likes her. It's just that someone forgot to say the punchline.

On another note I do have friends who I know are that by their actions. Those are the ones I have their number and they have mine. Friends being scattered around the world is not an excuse. Those people still find time for me, a like, a comment. Maybe I'll just have to accept that their point of view is different from mine. All you can control is what you say and what you do after all. slept? And how I felt. I think the point is I must look this earth from my eyes only. This is a lesson I'm learning recently. Today I'm worrying about my universal credit appointment on the 15th. I need uc2 disappea, the number one thing that will make me happier. Also getting a message from my crush but let's focus on this for now. 
I'm going over and over conversations in my head
(1) I need her to stop treating me like I'm younger than my age. Being patronised is annoying. You have eyes to see I'm not six so stop speaking to me like I'm stupid.
(2) I need my work coach to recognise her role. Which is to be an advisor. She doesn't get a say in what I do and how I live my life. I think sometime she forgets that. And that she needs her power removed. I need to do things my way. In fact it's essential that I do. So she says you need to call them or you should go there. I don't want to force myself to do it to please her. Where I forget reason, I hate talking to people on the phone. And need to think about the travel money, to think about wasting money. I can't live my life to please others anymore that stops today. 
Few days ago I felt my bed break. So I've been looking up a new one. Today I decided I should find a mattress then by the bottom bed a later date. 
45 minutes, see you when I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Page #285 The same amount of me without a filters on Tiktok

Woke just before 11.20 and had a shower. I know because when I went to the kitchen after it was 11:19. I saw It on my mum's phone but sh...